Web Site Copyright Notice
Çï¿ûÊÓÆµ Web Site Copyright Notice
Responsibility for content contained within personal home pages resides solely with the author who is expected to abide by all University policies as well as by all local, state, and federal laws. Views contained therein are strictly the opinions of the author and are not officially sanctioned by Çï¿ûÊÓÆµ.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
To report suspected electronic copyright infringement originating at Çï¿ûÊÓÆµ, please notify the designated agent as per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Public Law 105-304:
Interim Information Security and Policy Officer
Çï¿ûÊÓÆµ Information Resources
Phone: (610) 758-3072
Fax: (610) 758-4983
8B East Packer Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18015-3146
The DMCA requires that notification of claimed infringement be through written communication and contain the following information [17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)]:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- The location of the material in sufficient detail that Çï¿ûÊÓÆµ can locate it.
- Contact information, such as address, phone number, and, if possible, e-mail address so the University can contact the individual issuing the complaint.
- A statement that there is a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material addressed in the complaint has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information contained within the notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Individuals who infringe copyrighted materials on Çï¿ûÊÓÆµ computers or networks are subject to disciplinary action as specified within the Çï¿ûÊÓÆµ document entitled .
Additional Copyright Resources
- , Library of Congress.
- , in hypertext format, from Cornell University Law School.
- , for obtaining permissions.
- , for more information on copyright.
Mail comments about this page to content manager: firstname.lastname@example.org